X-Ray Fluorescence – Positive Material Identification (PMI)
In the quality focused world we live in there are many reasons you may need to consider Positive Material Identification (PMI). Some of these may be:
- If you not sure what material you are about to weld to
- Confirm material received aligns with supplied mill certificates
- Ensure piping/valve change outs are the same material as intended
- Assist with reverse engineering decisions
- Confirmation of welding consumable used if traceability has been lost
Our Delta Professional handheld XRF is one the best PMI analysers on the market with light element detection capability supported by our extensive sample material library.
Please contact ARI to discuss your PMI needs.
For When Results Matter