Digital radiography has been in use in Australia since 2005 and recently is gaining significantly more acceptance/use.
Today all major refineries in Australia use digital imaging for pipe wall thickness inspection and this is helped by new international standards.
Benefits of Digital Radiography:
- No chemicals / dark rooms
- Shorter exposure times (profile thickness testing)
- Lower required source strength
- Digitised thickness measurement
- Instantaneous results
- Digital images can be readily shared
- Digital images can be enhanced for increased detail
ARI was one of the first companies to take up this technology and have ISO9712 certified staff specific to this technology.
Please contact ARI to discuss digital radiography inspection programs for your specific needs.
For When Results Matter